It snowed again. A soft, quiet snow that began right before sun was setting and promised to continue for the entire morning accumulating to about 3-4 inches. Enough to be either pretty or frustrating, depending on your viewpoint. When I logged on facebook I saw all kinds of reactions about the snow. I could see tribulation about it, while others were enjoying watching it fall. It was the same snow to each of us, yet it offered such a wide range of response.
I for myself enjoyed this meticulous snow fall. Primarily because I had no cause to go out in it. I sat in my room checking emails, sipping hot tea and writing for a while the my roomates were gossiping in the living room. I fell into a spell watching the snow fall, blanketing the landscape with wholesomeness. How unlike I may have felt had I been outside, cold and wet, slipping on the streets!
No comments:
Post a Comment